- Monthly support
- sriperumbUthUr srImath paramahamsa ithyAdhi appan parakAla embAr jeeyar swamy mutt
- archakar and paricharakar swamys
- thiruppavaLavaNNam (kAnchIpuram)
- All AzhwAr/AchArya thirunakshathrams
- Thalaichanga nAnmadhiyam
- archakar and paricharakar swamys
- manimAda koil
- archakar and pushpam (flowers)
- archakar and monthly thirumanjanam for perumAL
- monthly thirumanjanams for nammAzhwAr, thirumangai AzhwAr, thirukkaNNamangai ANdAn and emperumAnAr
- archakar support for 5 months - therazhundhur - ranganathar sannidhi
- kUdaravalli uthsavam and hanumath jayanthi - thirukkudalur
- Thirupullani Jagannatha perumal bramhotsavam adhyaabaga/dhadeeyaradana kainkaryam Panguni utsavam
- Thirupullani Ramar bramhotsavam adhyaabaga/dhadeeyaradana kainkaryam Chithirai utsavam
- thiruppullANi Adhi jagannAtha perumAL brahmOthsavam - adhyApaka kainkaryam and thadhIyArAdhanai kainkaryam
- thiruppullANi Ramar brahmOthsavam - adhyApaka kainkaryam and thadhIyArAdhanai kainkaryam
- thirukkaNNamangai mAmunigaL thirunakshathra uthsavam - adhyApaka kainkaryam
- 2015 - thiruppullANi brahmOthsavams
- 2015 - thirukkaNNamangai brahmOthsavams
FAQ –Frequently Asked Questions
Why are you taking up this kainkaryam?
We are taking up this kainkaryam in order to increase the participation of srivaishnavas in kainkaryams at temples like in Thiruppullani where number of people in goshti is dwindling. In order for the adiyars to stay comfortably and enjoy the uthsavam, thadhiyaradhanai is also arranged by us where we can interact with our sambandhis about our sampradhayam.
What is the minimum donation amount?
Please donate any amount you are comfortable with. It is estimated to cost about Rs.2 lakhs for each uthsavam.
What is the train/bus route for reaching thirupullani? train time?
There are two trains from Chennai. Please take Rameswaram express and get down at Ramanathapuram (Ramnad). From there you can take town bus 5C and reach Thirupullani.
This train starts from Chennai at 5pm, and reaches Ramanathapuram by 3:45-4:00 AM. Town bus is available very close to the railway station.
How many persons can stay in Vanamamalai Mutt?
There is a hall and there are two rooms in the mutt. About 20 to 30 people can sleep comfortably.
Are there mats available or do we have to bring bedsheets etc?
Please bring a light bed sheet to make yourself comfortable.
Are there facilities in the mutt to take bath and join the uthsavam?
There are bath rooms and sanity rooms available in the mutt. Also there is pushkarini right across the mutt where we can bathe and get ready for the day.
Will you be present during uthsavam? Whom should I contact once I reach thirupullani? What is that person's contact number?
One or more of the volunteers would be present during uthsavam. You can contact them at Vanamamalai Mutt during that time. You can also call any of the telephone numbers in the thadhiyaradhanai pathirigai sheet for getting additional information.
What are the timings for thadhiyaradhanai?
It would be after purapadu in morning and before purapadu in evening.
Is there thadhiyaradhanai on Vidayatri day?
During vidayatri, the mutt needs to be made ready, so that Perumal graces there - so, we can support only a minimal number and that too after Perumal has gone to Asthanam.
Please provide account details for donating
Here is our bank account details:
Bank account name: Sri Varavaramuni Sambandhi Trust
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Account Number: 00047620000053
Chennai - ITC Centre - Anna Salai
759, ITC Centre, anna Salai, Opp T.V.S.Chennai, tamilnadu 600 002
After transferring money to the account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing your name, address, phone number, the amount transferred and the purpose as 'Thirupullani uthsavam', so that a receipt can be sent to you.
For those who do not have netbanking facility or wanting to send cheques instead of using online transfer, you can get the cheques drawn in favour of 'Sri Varavaramuni Sambandhi Trust' and send them to the following address with your contact details and the purpose of donation.
Sri Varavaramuni Sambandhi Trust,
C/o T. Sarathy,
G1 - Albaith Roja Flats,
7/3, Arumugam Chetty Street,